Album rankings of 1997
Submitted by Zacharyyy on Mon, 12/28/2009 - 16:15
- Well Oiled. Hash Jar Tempo
- Bricolage. Amon Tobin.
- Come My Fanatics.... Electric Wizard.
- Rant in E-Minor. Bill Hicks.
- The New Despair EP. The Gothic Archies.
- Homogenic. Bjork.
- OK Computer. Radiohead.
- Impossible Princess. Kylie Minogue. I'm as surprised as you that this is actually a good album. It's kinda like if Lady Gaga wasn't the worst.
- Aquarium. Aqua. In The immortal words of Piero Scaruffi: "They turn stupidity into an art form".
- Cherry Peel. Of Montreal.
- Arizona Bay. Bill Hicks.
- Homework. Daft Punk.
- F♯A♯∞. Godspeed You! Black Emperor. The reason why people think Post Rock is just some boring pretentious music for pedants.
- Come To Daddy EP. Aphex Twin. Seriously, everyone, shut up. Even Richard D James hates this and thinks it's a joke.
- Pop. U2.