Submitted by cmonster on Tue, 08/24/2004 - 11:14
Submitted by cmonster on Wed, 11/12/2003 - 04:27
- What to do with a Child with a Limp
- Do Antisecretory Agents Modulate Immune Suppression Post-Trauma?
- Neuroplasticity of the Lower Urinary Tract
- Drug Development for Alzheimer's Disease: From the Molecule to the Bedside
- Safety Issues with Herbal Drugs
- A to Z Lipids
- Worms You Won't Find in Your Garden
- Urinary Cytology: Is It Useful?
- Gastro 2003
- Shared Environmental Contributions to the CBCL-Bipolar Phenotype in Dutch Twins
- Transfection Breakthrough!
- Distal Limb Patterning: Lessons from Drosophilia
Submitted by cmonster on Mon, 10/27/2003 - 10:36
- Parts of the Brain Which Sound Like Things from Star Wars: Which is not that different from Parts of the Brain That Sound Like Shakespeare Characters:
- Thalamus (separated at birth from his twin, Basal)
- Hippocampus (in drag behind the tapestry)
- Medulla oblongata (famed sorceress from The Tempest...)