Submitted by kgracetasticsake on Sat, 10/19/2013 - 18:52
- Cast On, Bind Off: 54 Step-by-Step Methods; Find the perfect start and finish for every knitting project by Leslie Ann Bestor ASIN: B009CRPUUW
- Op-Art Socks: Creative Effects in Sock Knitting by Stephanie van der Linden ISBN-13: 978-1596689039
- Cast On, Bind Off: 211 Ways to Begin and End Your Knitting by Cap Sease ISBN-13: 978-1604684292
- Knitting Scarves from Around the World: 23 Patterns in a Variety of Styles and Techniques by Kari Cornell ISBN-13: 978-0760340646
- Aran Knitting: New and Expanded Edition by Alice Starmore ISBN-13: 978-0486478425
Submitted by tomnmillie on Tue, 10/15/2013 - 08:21
- Never Let Me Go – Kazuo Ishiguro
- Saturday – Ian McEwan
- On Beauty – Zadie Smith
- Slow Man – J.M. Coetzee
- Adjunct: An Undigest – Peter Manson
- The Sea – John Banville
- The Red Queen – Margaret Drabble
- The Plot Against America – Philip Roth
- The Master – Colm Tóibín
- Vanishing Point – David Markson
- The Lambs of London – Peter Ackroyd
- Dining on Stones – Iain Sinclair
- Cloud Atlas – David Mitchell
- Drop City – T.
Submitted by NikkiPaton1989 on Sun, 10/06/2013 - 17:34
- The Little Engine That Could---Walter Piper
- Pat the bunny---Dorothy Kunhart
- Make Way for Ducklings---Robert McCloskey
- The Runaway Bunny---Margaret Wise Brown
- The Three Railway Engines---Rev. Awdry
- Thomas the Tank Engine----Rev. Awdry
- Goodnight Moon---Margaret Wise Brown
- Lavender's Blue---Kathleen Lines
- Bedtime for Frances---Russell Hoban
- Miffy---Dick Bruna
- Rosie's Walk----Pat Hutchins
- The Elephant and the Bad baby---Elfrida Vipont
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar====Eric Carle
Submitted by Slinkyboy on Fri, 09/13/2013 - 15:26
- 12/20/2005 - "The food that memory gives to eat is bitter to the taste, and it is only with the teeth of hope that we can bear to bite it." - H. Rider Haggard - She
- 1/23/2006 - "The most commonplace life hovers on the edge of the bizarre. But those of us who overstep the border become preposterous in the eyes of those who have never done so." - Sax Rohmer - Bat Wing
- 01/30/2006 - “Finishing is better than not finishing, and not finishing is better than not starting.” - Source not recorded
Submitted by mightysparks on Wed, 09/11/2013 - 07:26
- Flesh and Blood - Graham Masterton (1994)
- Ender's Game - Orson Scott Card (1985)
- Battle Royale - Koushun Takami (1999)
- A Storm of Swords - George R. R. Martin (2000)
- Catch-22 - Joseph Heller (1961)
- For a Lost Soldier - Rudi Van Dantzig (1991)
- Nineteen Eighty-Four - George Orwell (1949)
- A Game of Thrones - George R. R.
Submitted by dga471 on Sun, 09/01/2013 - 20:51
- The Theocratic Age
- The Ancient Near East
- Egyptian Book of the Dead
- Holy Bible (King James Version)
- The Apocrypha
- Sayings of the Fathers (Pirke Aboth)
- Ancient India
- The Ancient Greeks
- Iliad - Homer
- Odyssey - Homer
- Works and Days - Hesiod
- Theogony - Hesiod
- The Poetry of Archilochos
- The Poetry of Sappho
- The Poetry of Alkman
- Odes - Pindar
- Oresteia - Aeschylus
- Seven Against Thebes - Aeschylus
- Prometheus Bound - Aeschylus
- Persians - Aeschylus
- Suppliant Women - Aeschylus
Submitted by Zacharyyy on Mon, 08/26/2013 - 13:51
- Longer (>70 minutes)
- The Final Days of Immanuel Kant. Odd Nerdrum. 2005?
- Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?. Edward Albee. 1962.
- Three Sisters. Anton Chekhov. 1900.
- Dance of Death I. August Strindberg. 1900.
- Miss Julie. August Strindberg. 1888.
- La Dame Aux Camelias. Alexandre Dumas Jr. 1852.
- Rigoletto. Victor Hugo, Francesco Maria Piave. 1851.
- King Lear. William Shakespeare. 1608.
- Macbeth. William Shakespeare. 1605~.
- The Merchant of Venice. William Shakespeare.
Submitted by L.J.T on Thu, 08/15/2013 - 06:41
- Edgar Allan Poe - Tales of Mystery and Imagination
- Wilkie Collins - The Moonstone
- Charles Dickens - The Mystery of Edwin Drood
- Arthur Conan Doyle - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
- E. W. Hornung - The Amateur Cracksman
- Arthur Conan Doyle - The Hound of the Baskervilles
- Jacques Futrelle - The Thinking Machine
- Mary Roberts Rinehart - The Circular Staircase
- G. K. Chesterton - The Innocence of Father Brown
- Melville Davisson Post - Uncle Abner
- Edgar Wallace - The Mind of J. G. Reeder
- Agatha Christie - The Murder of Roger Ackroyd
- Dashiell Hammett - Red Harvest
- C. H. B.