I just watched a few minutes of "Mulholland Drive", looking out for Lynch's clues. But... are they actually meaningful? (clues in comments section)
Feel free to post comments, but keep in mind that since I've only watched about 20 minutes of it, I won't read your spoilerized posts.
1. Pay particular attention in the beginning of the film; at least two clues are revealed before the credits.
2. Notice appearances of the red lampshade.
3. Can you hear the title of the film that Adam Kesher is auditioning actresses for? Is it
4. An accident is a terrible event...notice the location of the acccident.
5. Who gives a key and why?
6. Notice the robe, the ashtray, the coffee cup.
7. What is felt, realized and gathered at club Silencio?
8. Did talent alone help Camilla?
9. Note the occurences surrounding the man behind Winkies.
10. Where is Aunt Ruth?