10 Classic Quotes From Back to the Future
Submitted by podizz on Tue, 04/03/2012 - 13:18
- Dr. Emmett Brown: Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.
- Marty McFly: Wait a minute, Doc. Ah... Are you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?
- Lorraine Baines: This is all wrong. I don't know what it is. But when I kiss you, it's like I'm kissing... my brother. I guess that doesn't make any sense, does it?
- Marty McFly: Believe me, it makes perfect sense.
- Marty McFly: If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything.
- Dr. Emmett Brown: If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit.
- Marty McFly: Wait a minute, Doc, are you trying to tell me that my mother has got the hots for me?
- Dr. Emmett Brown: This is it! This is the answer. It says here... that a bolt of lightning is going to strike the clock tower at precisely 10:04pm, next Saturday night! If... If we could somehow... harness this lightning... channel it... into the flux capacitor... it just might work. Next Saturday night, we're sending you back to the future!
- Marvin Berry: Chuck. Chuck. It's Marvin - your cousin, Marvin BERRY. You know that new sound you're looking for? Well, listen to this.
- Younger Dr. Emmett Brown: 1.21 gigawatts?! 1.21 gigawatts?! Great Scott!
- Biff Tannen: Why don't you make like a tree and get outta here?