Why I’ve been away from listology for seven years
Submitted by Amie on Mon, 01/26/2009 - 03:02
- I was too busy on friendster.
- I was too busy on myspace.
- I was too busy on facebook.
- I was waiting out the Bush Administration in an underground bunker.
- I couldn’t afford to watch, read or listen to anything new.
- I was making private lists with quill and parchment.
- I couldn’t take the pressure to appear intelligent and witty with cutting-edge taste in all forms of media.
- All the old school listologists disappeared, too.
- My Internet was down.
- Seven is my lucky number.