Strange Facts About Me
Submitted by marygabucan on Thu, 12/16/2004 - 11:22
- when I was little I believed there was a tree full of monkies in my kitchen.
- I can not ride a bike
- Because I am so short I can wear Capri's like normal pants
- when I was 8 my Dad taught me how to box
- My First word was apple bolish
- My First movie I ever saw was The Wild Bunch When I was 5
- I'm allergic to Obsession from Calvin Klein.
- Before immigrating to the U.S my Dad was going to be a priest.
- I love pugs
- I make a mean grilled cheese
- My thumb and index finger on my left hand is double jointed.
- My bottom is ticklish
- I'm in love with Jennifer Connelly
- When I enter a new place I have to touch an item in it in order to feel safe