So you think you know movies?
Submitted by theduckthief on Fri, 10/20/2006 - 02:24
- "My she was yar" is a line repeated by more than one actor in this movie. Name the film and the actors who said this. Guessed by Imposter
- "You keep saying that. I do not think it means what you think it means" is a quote in this movie. What's the movie, who said it and what is this infamous misunderstood word? Guessed by Cosgrove
- "Klaatu Barrada n... Necktie... Nickel... It's an "N" word, it's definitely an "N" word!" What movie is this spoof quote originally from? Guessed by alsox4life
- The 1939 film Stagecoach made young John Wayne a star. What role did he play? Was it Dallas, Curly, Buck or the The Ringo Kid?Imposter
- Katherine Hepburn sings a song to a leopard in Bringing Up Baby. What was the name of the the song? Guessed by Imposter
- In Goldfinger what game do the title villain and James Bond play? Guessed by Imposter
- By release date, not alphabetically, which of the following movies came first M, Q, X orZ? Guessed by
- In the movie Moonstruck, how did Loretta Castorini's (Cher) first husband die?
- Which actor actually played an instrument in one of his films: Robert DeNiro, Richard Gere, Sean Penn or Forest Whitaker? Bonus: What film was it?
- What was the name of the The Little Rascal's dog?