He Says, She Says: Best books about gender issues!
Submitted by BZIzzi on Tue, 02/20/2001 - 09:56
- Sex on the Brain:Biological Differences Between Men and Women, D. Blum, 1997
- Gendered Lives(2nd Ed.),J. Wood,1997
- Beyond Dolls & Guns, S. Crawford,1996
- Gender Shock, P. Burke, 1996
- Frames of Reference, C. Rudman,1995
- The Masculine Mystique, A. Kimbrell, 1995
- Why Can't A Man Be More Like A Woman? S. Beckwith, 1995
- Genderflex, J. Tingley, 1994
- Talking From 9 - 5, D. Tannen, 1994
There are so many myths, misconceptions and "everybody knows" ideas about men and women. These books provide information and new ways to think about these issues. Provocative, fun, important stuff!