Gross, yet Hilarious Things to Do in a Public Bathroom
Submitted by baker on Mon, 03/07/2005 - 05:28
- Stick your palm open under the stall wall and ask your neighbor, "May I borrow a highlighter?"
- Say "Uh oh, I knew I shouldn't put my lips on that."
- Cheer and clap loudly every time somebody breaks the silence with a bodily function noise
- Say, "Hmmm, I've never seen that color before."
- Drop a marble and say, "Oh shoot! My glass eye!"
- Say "Darn, this water is cold."
- Grunt and strain real loud for 30 seconds and then drop a cantaloupe into the toilet bowl from a high place and sigh relaxingly.
- Say, "Now how did that get there?"
- Say, "Humus. Reminds me of humus."
- Fill up a large flask with Mountain Dew. Squirt it erratically under the stall walls of your neighbors while yelling, "Whoa! Easy boy!!"
- Say, "Interesting....more sinkers than floaters"
- Using a small squeeze tube, spread peanut butter on a wad of toilet paper and drop under the stall wall of your neighbor. Then say, "Whoops, could you kick that back over here, please?
- Say, "C'mon Mr. Happy! Don't fall asleep on me!
- Say, "Boy, that sure looks like a maggot"
- Say, "Darn, I knew that drain hole was a little too small. Now what am I gonna do?"
- Play a well known drum cadence over and oven again on your butt cheeks
- Before you unroll toilet paper, conspicuously lay down your "Cross-Dressers Anonymous" newsletter on the floor visible to the adjacent stall.
- Drop a D-cup bra on the floor under the stall wall and sing "Born Free."
- Lower a small mirror underneath the stall wall and adjust it so you can see your neighbor and say, "Peek-a-boo!"