Embarrassing Confessions (movie industry related)
Submitted by buddy on Tue, 05/24/2005 - 04:49
- I think David Spade and Chris Farley were a funny comedy duo.
- I didn’t like Goodfellas . At all.
- I am strangely attracted to the following people: Adam Sandler, Billy Boyd, Patrick Stewart, James Spader, and Steve Martin. While I find the following types of people a complete turn-off: Josh Hartnett, Ben Affleck, Tom Cruise, Freddie Prinze Jr.
- Although I am a boxer, I have never seen any of the Rocky films, nor Raging Bull
- I keep getting drawn to films like: Eight Legged Freaks, Killer Klowns from Outer Space, Kingdom of Spiders, Night of the Lapis, Alligator, Ants!, Killer Bees
- When I was young I had a crush on Ralph Macchio
- When I’m feeling down, I like to watch Hope Floats
- I have never seen E.T. (though I’m not really embarrassed about this, and I don’t have any intention of watching it)
- I think The Untouchables was a trainwreck of a film (but I didn’t come to this conclusion until watching it in adulthood)
- I think that two romantic movie moments are:
- In Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind when they are smothering each other with pillows
- And Punch Drunk Love during this exchange:
- Barry: I'm lookin' at your face and I just wanna smash it. I just wanna fuckin' smash it with a sledgehammer and squeeze it. You're so pretty.
- Lena: I want to chew your face, and I want to scoop out your eyes and I want to eat them and chew them and suck on them.
- I cried during 50 First Dates , and I hardly cry at any films at all.
Ah, catharsis. I don't get embarrassed by much, but the above tidbits are things I'm careful about admitting in certain company.