• Longest Song Titles Ever   20 min 25 sec ago

watch your preferred hindi music free of charge on the internet. No reason to download and install, generate your own playlist & tune in to old, brand new, most modern Bollywood songs anyplace, anytime. Large collecting Bollywood Hindi Cinema Mp4 Tracks,Download Bollywood Mp3 Audio Complimentary,Free Hindi Movie Songs Purchase,Download Hindi Music new indian songs

• Rock : The Most Influential Artists   2 hours 10 min ago

Your recent responses seemed to have an air of "brushing-off" what I said and/or resenting it, so I figured you still harbored disagreements from before. But, if all is well, then good. I agree that Lester Bangs' writings were pretty amazing at times, particularly his review of Astral Weeks.

• Stretch Corleone's Album Listening Log 2014   2 hours 30 min ago

My favorite hip hop albums up to this point are probably (in no order) Marshall Mathers LP, It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back, perhaps an album from Cloudead... and maybe Paul's Boutique (if that one even counts as an official entry into the genre). It seems to be a weak genre (from my admittedly very limited perspective of some great albums here and there and what's been famous over the years), which is why I turned to you for a recommendation. I'll check it out soon!

• My 100 Favourite Songs (One song of one Artist)   2 hours 59 min ago

Sweet Pink Floyd choice. See Emily Play is magical!

• Rock : The Most Influential Artists   3 hours 1 min ago

I don't know where this is coming from but ... don't worry about it. I mean, who am I to judge or misjudge anyone?

Oh and I'm definitely in favor of the more "casual" articles when it comes to rock journalism. Lester Bangs' book Psychotic Reactions and Carburetor Dung is a damn fine example.

• Stretch Corleone's Album Listening Log 2014   6 hours 36 min ago

Thanks I haven't gotten into hip hop much at all, but I am into any music (or art) of any genre that is amazing (singular, transcendent, powerful). Despite its fame, I've never heard Illmatic, so I guess this yet another reason to give it a shot. Thanks!

• Songs With Women's Names in the Title   7 hours 47 min ago

Here's a few nobody mentioned in all the time Ive been a member of this site three yrs now.
    1.Dirty Diana by Michael Jackson
    16.Jamie's Cryin by Van Halen
    17.Lola by The Kinks
    18. Layla by Derek and the Dominos
    19.Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond
    20.Barabara Anne by The Beach Boys

• Songs With Women's Names in the Title   7 hours 47 min ago

Here's a few nobody mentioned in all the time Ive been a member of this site three hrs now.
    1.Dirty Diana by Michael Jackson

2014-11-06: 001 accounts
    2014-11-05: 002 accounts
    2014-11-04: 000 accounts
    2014-11-03: 005 accounts
    2014-11-02: 001 accounts, 01 comments

• New films watched in 2011   11 hours 4 min ago

I am pretty sure my Nostalghia review/analysis is much more updated since you were last around. It might help provide some insights into its merits.

• New films watched in 2011   11 hours 6 min ago

Slap yourself on the wrist good sir. Thank you.

• New films watched in 2011   11 hours 8 min ago

Nice :) Looking forward to it

• Viewing Log, 2014   11 hours 12 min ago

Thanks, me too!

• My Favorite Music   11 hours 16 min ago

Thanks, I need to give Jimmy Bell another shot. I tried it awhile back but got busy with some things while I was listening and didn't give it the proper attention. The rest of those are all favorites; hope Jimmy Bell joins the party :)

• My Favorite Music   13 hours 11 min ago

Brahms 4
    Schubert 9
    Hosianna Mantra
    In Den Garten Pharaos
    Faust
    Tago Mago
    Rock Bottom
    Not Available
    Jimmy Bell's Still in Town
    Half Machine Lip Moves

• Viewing Log, 2014   13 hours 18 min ago

I do seem to be in the minority regarding Amores Perros. I should probably give it another shot sometime. I'll keep 21 Grams in mind too.

Hope you enjoy Birdman as much as I did!

• BEST 1000 DANCE TRACKS [1984-2009]   13 hours 27 min ago

Hi DjBraker,

Sorry can't think of the song you are searching for. Thanks for checking out my list and providing the suggestions. I'm not updating the list anymore, but happy for people to list suggestions. The Kadoc track is on the list. The Aly-Us track was on the list. The Planet Soul tune is an awesome tune too. ;)

• New films watched in 2011   15 hours 18 min ago

This is just a hold over post from years ago. I'm going to put up a music and film log for 2014 pretty soon - I forgot how much formatting work Listology involved. It's like unpaid data entry job sometimes. I'll get the film one up soon, music to follow. I'm probably just going to narrow it down to the really noteworthy stuff.

• New films watched in 2011   15 hours 19 min ago

Nope, I haven't seen it since the first viewing a few years back. Haven't seen any Tarkovsky in a long while actually.

• Stretch Corleone's Album Listening Log 2014   17 hours 33 min ago

Whew....man, that's a tough one! It's hard to pick just one album to represent the entire genre/culture, because there are so many different artists, styles of lyricism and production, historical context and other factors involved....

Usually when I'm asked this question, one album that comes to mind is Illmatic, the debut album from NYC emcee Nas, released in 1994. Nas' catalog has been a little inconsistent in a couple places, but on Illmatic he just sounded so focused and there is much lyrical depth; his style has proven to be highly influential in the years since. The production is very organic and soulful, with a little grime to it. It has a very nostalgic NYC feel to it, even more so 20 years later. It is often cited as one of the greatest hip hop albums of all time, and many hip hop heads list it as their favorite album. I have many other favorites, but Illmatic is definitely one of my top picks.

I'm not sure how much hip hop you've listened to. Are you interested in any particular style, or the genre as a whole? If you're looking for album recommendations and reviews, you can check out my Instagram @stretch_corleone. I do reviews for all the albums in my Listening Log post, though some are more descriptive than others.

• My Favorite Music   18 hours 1 min ago

...and you are required to answer this 3 times, each from using a separate algorithm to make your selections

• Films Seen: Listology Scoreboard 2014   18 hours 51 min ago

Update #18(ish) - 23 Nov [327] days
    =======⥣⥣⥣ > 2 films/day ⥣⥣⥣=======
    =======⥥⥥⥥ < 2 films/day ⥥⥥⥥=======
    01. (02) mightysparks 587 (174)
    02. (01) tom_elce 553 (0)
    =======⥣⥣⥣ > 1 film/day ⥣⥣⥣=======
    =======⥥⥥⥥ < 1 film/day ⥥⥥⥥=======
    03. (03) Ultimo Lee 322 (7)
    04. (04) loonapick 308 (4)
    05. (05) Tatum 284 (7)
    06. (06) dashforcover 283 (7)
    07. (07) Puzzgal 252 (0)
    08. (08) mamushka 208 (5)
    09. (09) LukeRobot 176 (15)
    10. (10) Laivaren 162 (3)
    11. (12) danvers 152 (4)
    12. (11) julesyoung 151 (0)
    13. (12) guardianryoga 150 (2)
    14. (14) skullduggerish 136 (2)
    15. (15) mattmakins 128 (4)
    16. (16) bpchicky 102 (0)
    17. (17) nyybella 95 (1)
    18. (18) kaplan 89 (0)
    19. (19) Lendoxia 87 (0)
    20. (21) AJDaGreat 71 (3)
    21. (20) kgracetasticsake 70 (1)
    22. (22) nukualofa 56 (0)
    23. (23) hinterland 54 (1)
    24. (24) alberkin 28 (0)
    25. (25) aaliyah16 19 (0)

Next update: About December 6th-ish

2013 edition
    2015 edition

This update marks a HUGE leap of 174 films by mightysparks rocketing her/him into first place. The slip by tom_elce into second place may be the result of no updates in her/his list the last two updates. There are still 8 players who seem to have watched no films. Some are the same as the last update and some are different. I posted notes to those who had no movies watched across both updates in case they have given up. 240 movies were watched by members of the group since the last update, mostly due to mightysparks. See you in about two week's time.

• Films seen in 2014   19 hours 8 min ago

Hi aaliyah16,

In case you are still interested, the Listology Scoreboard is again being regularly updated. Also, the 2015 edition is planned and we're "taking names" for those who are interested in continuing.

• Movies I've watched in 2014   19 hours 19 min ago